Friday, June 13, 2008

Program Announced for Sandy Beaches Cruise #15


Ringmaster Delbert McClinton will once again assemble some of the best in reggae, zydeco, blues, southern rock and Americana for his 15th Sandy Beaches Cruise, set to push off from San Diego on January 17, 2009. Clinton's boat of choice, Holland America's luxurious ms Oosterdam, will take fans on an eight-day journey, stopping at the scenic and (indeed) very sandy beaches of Zihuatanejo and Manzanillo on Mexico's Pacific Coast along the way, returning to the original Southern California port on the 24th.


Of note this particular year are five new additions to Sandy Beaches' already robust traditional artist roster: Geoff Achison, Tab Benoit, Tom Hambridge & the Rattlesnkes, Cyrill Neville & Tribe 13 and Seth Walker.

There are various price levels for accommodation on the cruise, though all must put down a $500 deposit to make a reservation (for individuals or multiple travelers), with a refund of $150 until the 91 days before cruise kick-off. For more info on Sandy Beaches #15, go here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew
where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding
one? Thanks a lot!
Review my weblog ; how to lose man boobs